Senin, 22 September 2008

me, celebrating life

still, moving some old stuffs. just to remind myself.

i love the day when i sang well. i love 5pm in the afternoon after raining. i love my girlfriends. i love my parents, my brothers and ALL of my family. i love the man i’ve been in love with. i love my friends. i love chubby, all the dogs and cats all over the world. i love my city. i love cheese, peanut butter and ice cream. i love movies. i love groceries. i love coincidence. i love applying nail coats. i love scrambled egg. i love fresh water. i love piano. i love plain wallpaper and clean and smooth carpet. i love the days when i had butterflies in my stomach. i love nice and cozy couch. i love cypresses and mountains. i love peace and to make people smile. i love being in love. i love my shoes and my old jacket. i love seeing things differently. i love sincerity. i love white-sand beaches and sunset. i love mascaras. i love lyrics and music. i love imagination. i love to be accidentally sexy. i love secrets. i love 25 degrees of temperature. i love (my) college, work and salaries. i love to love and would love to be loved.

4 komentar:

Dama mengatakan...

oi oi! why cant i find my name among all those things?
i love u tho biach.

mitayani mengatakan...

ini kan ditulisnya udah lama biach! love u more.

S. Neil Larsen mengatakan...

Mita, what excellent writing this is. A really unique style. Please keep it up.

A real licensed driver, eh?

Watch out Jogya, Mita is on the loose!

mitayani mengatakan...

hey, thanks dude! i really appreciate it. writing is always fun for me. yep, a real licensed driver. so don't hesitate to jump up my ojek if you come to jogja! don't have to experience the police license check no more. hehe (sorry for that day)
yeah, me is on the loose!